furnishing a living room with pallets

what do you think?
https://youtu.be/MG7BDg8FN9o
Once upon a time on usenet snipped-for-privacy@live.it wrote:

I think that you're abusing usenet trying to get hits for your youtube channel.
--
Shaun.

[added crosspost to uk.d-i-y]
On 03/03/16 14:49, pietto97_ snipped-for-privacy@live.it wrote:

Lorry driver home comforts :)
If you are into watching youtube content in this vein, I can recommend videos on kirsten dirksen's channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kirstendirksen

and faircompanies.com
--
Adrian C

Adrian Caspersz scribbled

Sales of oak furniture will fall through the floor in Yorkshire.
On 08/03/2016 11:17, Jonno wrote:

Pallets are already selling at a premium. I remember a bloke making fitted kitchens from them in the 70s. Trend. Stupid business

Do they have floors in Yorkshire, I thought it was still rushes over mud.
G.Harman