Cordless Drill Battery - Anyone know of a supplier ?

I'm trying to locate a 24V battery pack for a 'PRO' cordless drill.
The battery type is CLM24VG3B
Googling returns only 2 links, both of which are broken .
Can anyone please help ?.
TIA.
Woodglass...
woodglass wrote:

This link any help?
http://bqshoponline.com/performance-power-cordless-drill-battery-pack-12v-dark-grey-red-10719.php
I used the number that you gave as the search target.
Cash

http://bqshoponline.com/performance-power-cordless-drill-battery-pack-12v-dark-grey-red-10719.php
No, that returns a 12V pack, I need a 24V one.
woodglass....

Try
http://bqshoponline.com/performance-power-pro-cordless-3-gear-hammer-drill-24v-battery-pack-clm24vg3b-11465.php
Ash

Trying using different search engines other then Google .... Yahoo returned the following link
http://bqshoponline.com/cat_1-drill-bits-accessories.php?page=5
Ash
Ash wrote:

Beat you to it Ash by 4 minutes - and using Google. LOL
Cash

Ha! You got the wrong part .... nur nur :o) ..... hope this spoils your weekend ! lol
Ash

Chhers Ash.
That gives me the correct part, but (hopefully, just ) the image is wrong.
woodglass...
In 2003 I was able to get a replacement battery for my cordless screwdriver from:
MCA Tools Ltd 2 Cambridge Road St Albans Herts AL1 5LJ 01727 838251
Mind, in 6 years they've probably gone out of business by now, like all the firms that actually supply something of genuine use :-(