compact shower

We had what seemed like a good idea - renew the bathroom suite. The current set-up is the usual bath (with a shower over it), bog and basin. I thought it would be simple to replace the bath with a shower but oh no. The bath seems to be narrower than most and I hadn't realised so does anyone have a suggestion for a shower which will fit into the space of a bath which is 700mm wide and 1650mm long ? I would prefer a rectangular model as, if 700 X 700 exists, it would be a bit cramped. Much Googling hasn't helped thus far so I have turned to you.
TIA Phian
"Phian" wrote:

Sounds like you need either a 1000 x 700 or a 1200 x 700: http://www.clickbathrooms.co.uk/p-65.htm
If those don't suit then a Google for rectangular shower tray 1000 by 700 will find lots more. Good luck!

Thanks so much, I missed that one.