Cleaning brickwork

We have splodges of white on our external brick work which I assume is sealant from around the windows although I suspect some is also white paint from the original windows and soffit boards. Is there anything I can get that will remove this, it's pretty well attached and has been there for some years. Merv
Nitromors?

paint
some
Never thought of that I suppose it can be used on external brickwork. I'll have a look. Cheers.

hammer and chisel