ceramic tile cement.

I mentioned to a friend that I was going to do a small ceramic floor and he gave me a bag of floor tile adhesive. Is there anything special about it? It looks suspiciously like common cement to me.
--
Steve

Never shake the ketchup bottle. None'll come, and then a lot'll

Floor tile adhesive is cement-based, unlike the stuff you use on interior walls.
Cheers Richard

Yes, but what I meant was is it *just* cement, ie if I used normal cement what would be the difference?
Steve

I don't know what the composition of it is, but cement tile adhesive is a lot stickier, when mixed, than "just" cement, and therefore better for the job.
Cheers Richard