Built your own solar energie system @ home

Hello everyone,

I Just joined this group, and I will introduce myself first. My name is Stefan, I study architecture in the netherlands, I have my own sailboat that needs a lot of work and care, so I found this group and I just hope we can help each other! Does anyone of you know what's the best paint to paint on the hull of my boat, it's polyester and I only sail in fresh water so no salt. I'm not sure and there are so many different products and everybody tells me something different... I installed a solar system on the boat to last year, works perfect! Now I've got allways power on board! Even enough for a refrigerator!

I hear you thinking, that must have been expensive, I thought so too in the beginning but I found this video guide on the internet. They explain exactly how you can make a solarsystem yourself, and it's not that difficault! I did it! On a smaller scale though but the idea remains the same! I believe they explain how to make a turbine too, but it's meant for supplying your home. You should check it out sometime! This is the website you can find it on!

Hope it's of some use to you and there's someone here who can help my out with my boat!

Thank you and hopefully hear from you soon!

Best regards,

Stefan van der Mark

Reply to
Stefan

Convince me you aren't just spamming and I'll ask the people with plastic boats I know which paint they use (mine is wooden). But as you are the only person I have heard of who is happy about their on-board power I'm afraid I think you are not what you claim to be.

These systems usually cost lots and deliver little.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

In article , Andy Champ writes

10/10 affiliate spam, earning money on click-throughs
Reply to
fred

I'm sure if I could figure out how to rig up solar-electrics on a boat, I don't think 'which tin of paint?' would baffle me.

mark

Reply to
mark