Birds!

I think that some birds are nesting in our chimney. We are getting large amounts of soot, dust, twigs etc appearing on the hearth on a daily basis. Also, we think that our TV aerial has moved as we used to have perfect reception with our freeview box, but now it "jumps". It looks like it points in a different direction to our neighbours! Is it possible that birds have moved it? Is it likely to have birds in the chimney? What can we do to solve the situation?

Reply to
Paul Douglas

Chimney Sweep, TV Aerial man in van with ladder

-- Vass

Reply to
Vass

Then fit a cover to stop it happening next year seem to think rspb had details of suitable ones for all fire types

Reply to
JD

Reply to
eddie