Baxi 105e

Hi all, I have a Baxi 105e combi boiler which is approx 3 years old. (I moved into this property 2 months ago). The central heating heats up good and so does the hot tap water, together. The problem is, the hot tap water only gets warm when the central heating is off. Any ideas?,
John

Sticking divertor valve. http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/plumbing/combi.html Adam