Balancing central heating

I had a new CH system with combi gas boiler installed, but have had to call the engineer back twice, as there always seems to be one or two radiators that are not heating up - just lukewarm. Each time he did something called 'balancing', went away, and the problem moved to another radiator. Getting a bit hacked off with this situation. What is 'balancing'? Is it something I could do? What else might be wrong? Any advice appreciated.
Steve.

Yes, you probably could do it. It is adjusting the flow through each radiator, so they all get enough. See the uk.d-i-y faq: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/plumbing/rad-balance.html
--
Andrew Gabriel