12v lights for shed

Hi, I've got an 8x6 garden shed. I'm trying to find some decent cost effective 12v lights, pref led, to light up the inside at night.
I've looked for a couple of hours and not really found much. Can anyone recommend anything for me. Thanks in advance.
--
Pete

PC wrote:

If it has to be 12v, I would suggest getting a caravan/boat 12v fluorescent strip light (or two). Low power consumption and ideal for area illumination. Supplemented by localised LED lights where a brighter work light is needed.
As an alternative, there are fluorescent camping lights and even hand torches if a lower light level is required (or a smaller battery/longer runtime).
A solar panel plus electronics and battery will power a small fluorescent lamp overnight, no problem.
-- Sue

I got some for my garden pond.... really good...after the original 60w halogens I fitted increased by electricity bill by some 10 quid a quarter... the replacement lamps believe it or not are equivalent to 40W halogens and use 2W and are warm colour unlike the cold blue you get from cheaper ones. The ones I got were over 40 quid for 2.... but due to the amount of time they are on (switched on automatically by darkness) I reckon payback in less than 18 months. anyway...this is the site... http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/index.php

I've used Ultraleds for lots of lights - for my boat and sidelights for the car. They are good and will exchange faulty items. However, in my experience, if you get a bulb that flickers just leave it on for some time and iy may well sort itself out. One of my side lights flickered for a week or so and has been no trouble since, that was a year ago now.
also try searching for superbright leds .com
TonyB

thanks,
site bookmarked.
:o)