v-match pine and other stuff?

I am doing a log sided home. The interior will be mainly v-match pine walls and ceilings. I am looking for "go with" ideas for moldings, stair railings, lighting ideas for cathedral ceilings and the like. Any good websites with pics so I can steal ideas etc.?

Don't know about web sites but there are whole books in Home Depot / Lowes and whole magazines in Borders devoted to log homes.
Steve.
M wrote:

Do a search for log-home dealers, manufactures, etc. You will find more pictures then you can handle. And, many of them will give you the ideas you are looking for.
Who knows, you may be inspired to, one day, build a real log home.
Enjoy the log-look. Can't be beat;)
Larry

well real log is cool but I have the look and the extra r value and the convience of stick built.
www.mainecedarloghomes.com