Paving Moulds

Suzerain (Pty) Ltd: Paving Moulds

Create your own diy concrete paving, wall cladding and patio paving with our robust moulds. Do it yourself at a fraction of the cost of using a building contractor!

paving moulds, paver moulds, patio moulds, patio, molds, moulds, driveway paving moulds, wall cladding moulds, do it yourself, diy, concrete moulds, cement moulds, paving, patios,

paver molds and plastic molds for casting concrete

Concrete paving moulds

Save even more by making your own mould!

Reply to
Cwatters

The entire spam post was funny... Including the company's location, and product.

Reply to
PeterD

Boy, I cannot wait to get ahold of some of those "Robust" moulds....... Definition of Robust:

1.. Full of health and strength; vigorous. 2.. Powerfully built; sturdy. See synonyms at healthy. 3.. Requiring or suited to physical strength or endurance: robust labor. 4.. Rough or crude; boisterous: a robust tale. 5.. Marked by richness and fullness; full-bodied: a robust wine.

I can imagine when the Concrete Truck shows up(8 yards a spinning), and you have mom and pop out there with the grandkids, and some "Robust" molds to do your patio in concrete...... I would love to see that...... just think how much you could save!

oh dear........ john

Reply to
jloomis

Don't laugh, back in the 1960's I made coloured paving slabs.

Reply to
Cwatters

Reply to
jloomis