Paving Moulds

http://www.suzerain.co.za
Suzerain (Pty) Ltd: Paving Moulds
Create your own diy concrete paving, wall cladding and patio paving with our robust moulds. Do it yourself at a fraction of the cost of using a building contractor!
paving moulds, paver moulds, patio moulds, patio, molds, moulds, driveway paving moulds, wall cladding moulds, do it yourself, diy, concrete moulds, cement moulds, paving, patios,
paver molds and plastic molds for casting concrete
http://www.suzerain.co.za

Save even more by making your own mould!
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 21:08:20 +0100, "Cwatters"

The entire spam post was funny... Including the company's location, and product.
Boy, I cannot wait to get ahold of some of those "Robust" moulds....... Definition of Robust:
1.. Full of health and strength; vigorous. 2.. Powerfully built; sturdy. See synonyms at healthy. 3.. Requiring or suited to physical strength or endurance: robust labor. 4.. Rough or crude; boisterous: a robust tale. 5.. Marked by richness and fullness; full-bodied: a robust wine.
I can imagine when the Concrete Truck shows up(8 yards a spinning), and you have mom and pop out there with the grandkids, and some "Robust" molds to do your patio in concrete...... I would love to see that...... just think how much you could save!
oh dear........ john

Don't laugh, back in the 1960's I made coloured paving slabs.
I have done some pretty stupid things myself..... Like taking on too much with too few? Luckily I put it in gear and was able to beat the concrete curing clock..... You think I would learn one of these days..... john