library of item descriptions

I am trying to build a library (in English) of construction item descriptions with their units of measurement. Since English is not my native language It will help me a lot if you could send me some .xls or .doc files of bom's of any construction project.
Please send it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thanks Eli
There's a book that has contruction item drawings, descriptions and unit measurments already published. The book is called Architectural Graphic Standards and its already published by Wiley & Sons in English as well as other languages. Search for it on the web and see if that's what you need.
<%= Clinton Gallagher NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com / MAP 432'17"N 882'37"W : 432'17"N 882'37"W