Kitchen Cabinet

Hello,
How do you build a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alonge dishwasher. Or Where can you purchase a kitchen cabinet and counter top for a stand-alone dishwasher?
Don't think I have ever seen a stand alone dishwasher in a cabinet. Isn't that why it gets it's name? :)

In the UK many dishwashers come with a door kit that allows you to remove part of the door and replace it with your own. These are usually the type that have the controls on the narrow top edge of the door.
Harry wrote:

I knew a few people that had stand-alones and they just had a laminate panel (MDF or MDO) with a custom cut counter top on it. You just have to leave enough room between the washer and the inside of the panel to add in either bent angles to secure the panels to the floor and keep them steady (1 x 1 bent angles are fine) or you can use a full length piece of poplar to screw in the corners. I'd go withe the poplar and over-size the entire set up a bit. You can always cover the gap on either side with a filler panel. Most of the cabinet manufacturer's make pre-made fillers or you can make one yourself and laminate it to match the outside panels. Just use the heat applied laminate.
In any situation, they are custom made, not purchased. Stand-alones are a rarity. So, there is no money in it for the cabinet makers to pre-fab one.
thomaswilson had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/construction/Kitchen-Cabinet-1309-.htm :
Harry wrote:

Hi, Remodeling your kitchen and selecting a cabinet is quite an exciting task, provided you avail the assistance of the right consultant. I was looking for a kitchen cabinet and was suggested a name by my friend, http://thekitchenshops.com where they offer innovative, high quality products and services at nominal prices.
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 16944 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Amaturish SPAM attempt.

On 03 Aug 2009 08:45:52 GMT, spartan2109_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (thomaswilson) wrote:

Once again, more spam from the spamcompany. To end their spamming ways, please contact their ISP and request that their Internet connection be terminated.