I NEED A FUSE PULL OUT BOX

I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?
EMAIL ME
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 04:48:21 GMT, "Universal Living Arts Inc."

You may want to consider upgrading to breakers... Short of that you may be out of luck, fuse stuff is relatively hard to find today. <g>
YEAH YEAH PARDON PARDON
YEAH YEAH YEAH WE HAVE LAND FILLS FULL OF IT THANKS (for what?)
GLAD YOU WANT TO REINVENT THE WORLD WHAT MAKES ME THINK THERE IS A CROOKED SELF SERVING ANGLE O WHAT YOU SAID?
OH I WANTED /" need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe)

THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT YOUR NEGATIVE BS

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:49:13 GMT, "Universal Living Arts Inc."

You are going to get a lot of help now, aren't you!
<plonk>

NO
and finally, NO
SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOT TROLLS RATHER THAN DECENT PEOPLE I REPEAT
I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?
and add if you have one EMAIL ME if not DON'T BOTHER!

SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOT TROLLS RATHER THAN DECENT PEOPLE I REPEAT
I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?
and add if you have one EMAIL ME if not DON'T BOTHER!

A bit of advice...
This is a "volunteer" forum. People here can choose to help someone or not help someone. I think you will get more help using a carrot rather than a stick (and please, thank you, etc.).
Might try the manufacturer. This may be it? http://www.midwestelectric.com
OH OK VOLUNTEER FORUM? I AM SO ????? CARROT AND A STICK????? OH YOU WANT SOME ONE TO KISS YOUR WHAT???
HERE IS MY CARROT UP YOURS OR DIE! NOW HERE IS MY STICK DOUBLE WHAT EVER!
NOW ACT NICE OR DIE LIKE I NEED SOMETHING ANY AHOLES ON THE NET ....
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING FUK U WHO THE FUK ARE YOU

Yes, you have my permission.
CS
SINCE THERE ARE SO MANY IDIOT TROLLS RATHER THAN DECENT PEOPLE I REPEAT
I need a MAIN FUSE 100 AMP fuse pull out box (holds two fuses I believe) (for Midwest 3r enclosure model U120F) ? Can I get one?
and add if you have one EMAIL ME if not DON'T BOTHER!

YOU ARE A GOVERNMENT ISSUED AHOLE JUST LIKE THAT, CAUSE I MADE YOU THAT WAY, EVIL BAD ME, CONGRATS SINCE I MADE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CONTINUE BEING AN AHOLE AS YOU ARE .
NOW FUCK OFF YOU LAME GOVERNMENT PIGLET GO BACK TO WASTING TAX DOLLARS.

BUDDY YOU ARE STILL AN ASSHOLE NOW DROP DEAD YOU CROOK

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:46:54 GMT, "Universal Living Arts Inc."

What I don't understand is why a nine year old would want a fuse pull out box.
Funny thing, I did see one the other day, too. I thought they didn't exist anymore but I was wrong. Oh, well...
Tell how a three year like you can reach the keyboard and shoot your shit?
Like I said a long time beofre MOST OF YOU SUK, ARE TOTALLY USELESS ON THE ISSUES, BORING, AND PLAIN STUPID!
CAUSE IF YOU WERE OF ANY SAIVE YOU'D TRY AND SELL ME ONE IN STEAD OF SHOOTING YOUR MOUTHS OFF SO GO SCREW YOURSELVES AND DIE YOU ARE A PIMPLE OF PLANET EARTH'S FAT BUT!