Hardwood flooring

our company PID flooring was est. in 1988 & we have 4 locations in the tri-state area. If you have any questions or comments regarding hardwood floors please email me & we will respond. email: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

which tri-state ?
One location in Manhatton 2 locations in brooklyn ny & 1 location in nj
kickstart wrote:

Thats 4 locations in two states.......

I don't get it either Must be the new York math

1+1=3?
Finding the keyboard operational kickstart entered:

The convention is that the "Tri-State Area" is New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. In reality, it's the 5 boroughs of New York City, northern New Jersey and southwest Connecticut. So that's actually spam from one city and another state.
Coffee worth staying up for - NY Times
Finding the keyboard operational snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com entered:

Spelling Manhattan wrong makes me wonder what else they do wrong. Bob
Coffee worth staying up for - NY Times
I actually have a hardwood flooring question--I just finished the polyurethane coating on my floors and I discovered there were areas where I didn't evenly distribute the material (there are "globs"). When I sanded them down with 320, I accidently went all the way down to the wood in a few areas. I restained those areas and then put a small tint in the polyurethane hoping that would mask the blotchy areas. Now the whole floor is inconsistent in its color. What is your advice? Sand it all the way down to the wood and start over? Any help would be appreciated. Jeff