fs 15 gallons of kerosene Chicago Suburbs $30

For sale 15 gallons of kerosene that was put inside the gas tanks of 2 forced air heaters and never used. This fuel was bought 2 weeks ago for $63 (over $4 a gallon) and never used because the project was cancelled. I have to return this equipement so I am trying to recover part of the money I spent on this as well as provide a deal for someone that has a use for kerosene.
If you are interested in this you will need a hand pump to get the fuel out of the tanks and obviously the cans to take it away with you.
http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesNEWS-G/15gKerosene.jpg
I am in the south suburbs of Chicago. Email me if interested and we can make arrangements.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Matt
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:57:45 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"

Ever hear of Craigslist? you will have much better results there.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Yes Ive heard of craiglist and i have an ad there too.
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:56:12 -0400, Randy333 wrote:

Curious. You related to a cincinnati tv personality by the name of Bob Braun?
on 9/29/2011 10:43 PM (ET) richard wrote the following:

Braun is German for Brown. As common a surname in German as the surname Brown is in English.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:10:25 -0400, willshak wrote:

No shit? Really? Now look up the word "aufderheide". I found out recently, it too, is a surname.
Now if you have no clues as to whom I speak of, look up "Ruth Lyons". And the WLW 50-50 club from days of old in Cincinnati.

Nope.
But if you like jazz check out....
www.rickbraun.com
I know him.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:57:45 -0500, Matt Ferrari wrote:

So buy 3 five gallon plastic containers. Shipment of fuel is not accepted by most carriers. So if you sell it, sell them the containers too.

The fuel is sold and gone

Damn. NOW where am I going to find kerosene?!

Damn. NOW where am I going to find kerosene?!
nowhere for the price i was selling it. too bad for you buddy

If you offered it for free, or _paid_ me $30 to take it, I still wouldn't have wanted it. I'm in NY. You found chi.forsale just fine, so I'm not sure what broadcasting your killer deal to the rest of the world did for you.
Anyway, I'm glad you only lost half of your money and made the sale.

If you offered it for free, or _paid_ me $30 to take it, I still wouldn't have wanted it. I'm in NY. You found chi.forsale just fine, so I'm not sure what broadcasting your killer deal to the rest of the world did for you.
Anyway, I'm glad you only lost half of your money and made the sale.
it increased the chances that i would sell the fuel as evidenced by the fact that i did sell it. This is not a moderated newsgroup: what you want to see or not see here means nothing to anyone. The ad was relevent and valid as was my follow up to indicate it was sold.

Making allowances for your ignorance of Usenet and what constitutes spam in a non-commercial newsgroup, let me ask you how much it increased your chances. What's your best guess? One tenth of one percent? And one more question - did the sale come about through this newsgroup? No? Gee, what a surprise.
You should also refresh yourself on causation and the meaning of the word evidence. They do not mean what you think they mean. Thanks. R

Making allowances for your ignorance of Usenet and what constitutes spam in a non-commercial newsgroup, let me ask you how much it increased your chances. What's your best guess? One tenth of one percent? And one more question - did the sale come about through this newsgroup? No? Gee, what a surprise.
You should also refresh yourself on causation and the meaning of the word evidence. They do not mean what you think they mean. Thanks.
I do not need your approval or permission to offer building materials to people that may want them and read this newsgroup. The fuel is sold. It is not gonna be unsold. Go find a post to analyse 25 different ways and debate with the other hobbyists about whose answer is the best. Move on with your life.

Really? Are you sure you can't claim backsies, give the guy his money back, and sell it to me? I'd really appreciate it. I mean 15 gallons of kerosene doesn't grow on trees, ya know. Why I hear people advertise from thousands of miles away to sell it...oh wait, that was you. Nevermind. :)~
PS Kerosene is not a building material.