Foundation insulation code

Most foam board for the outside permiter of slabs is extruded polystyrene. I do, however, have a bunch of expanded polystyrene board from a previouse job. The manufactures say it works fine, and I don't see anywhere that is prohibited? Comments? Yes, I've emailed my code man but it could take days before he responds.
--
Robert Olin
Bob's Water & Septic LLC
Robert Olin wrote:

Your "code man" will have the only opinion that counts.
--
Art