Fiberglass Mesh Supplier?

Hey All

I wondered if anyone knew the best place in the market to buy 6"x150' Fiberglass mesh tape. Self adhesive or regular. I'm looking to buy some pretty good quantities for my business.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance

CB ~

Reply to
CB

Check the acrylic stucco suppliers in your area. Look under "stucco" in the phone book.

RicodJour

They typically can't compete with the large quantities. I need someone who will sell me a 2, 3 or 4 pallets at a time!

CB ~

Reply to
CB