Can I convert to attached house

I have a land with a Garage and a Single family house in NYC. Can I convert it to a 4 family attached house. Here is the building information:

Health Area : 910 > Tax Block : 3411 > Census Tract : 70 > Tax Lot : 63 > Community Board : 502 > Condo : NO > Buildings on Lot : 1 > Vacant : NO > Local Law: NO > Loft Law: NO > SRO Restricted: NO > TA Restricted: NO > UB Restricted: NO > Little 'E' Restricted: N/A > Grandfathered Sign: NO > Legal Adult Use: NO > City Owned: NO > Additional BINs for Building: NONE > Special District: UNKNOWN > This property is located in an area that may be affected by the following: > Tidal Wetlands Map Check: No > Freshwater Wetlands Map Check: Yes > Coastal Erosion Hazard Area Map Check: No > Department of Finance Building Classification: B2-2 FAMILY DWELLING
Reply to
Zedong Mao

First thing for you to do is to contact the city/county engineer's office. Only they would be able to tell you if your plan is permitted or not.

Reply to
richard

I roughly took a look at this land's information. it belongs to R3X Zoning in Staten Island. R3X is for Single and Two Family Detached Residences.

Max Height is 35ft, Max Perimeter Wall is 21ft; Max FAR is 0.5; Front Yard at least 10 ft, Rear Yard at leat 30ft. Side Yards at least 10ft total, each at least 2ft wide;

Besides these requirements, also has to see driveway min depth, Front Yard comparing to Adjacent Front Yard, distance between neighboring house and so on.

So I th> I have a land with a Garage and a Single family house in NYC. Can I

de quoted text -

Reply to
Jay Zhu

great answers, thank you, Jay.

I want to know how many members here are in NY state. Besides discussion here, we should meet sometimes to communicate and network. how do you think guys?

Zedong Mao

I think you should stop spamming this newsgroup. Your blatant shilling for your firm is simply stupid.

Keep it up and see what happens.

Rico dJour

Rico, I appreciate your suggestion to keep this newsgroup away from spam. Without volunteers like you, this group may become a place full of garbage such as many other google groups. But I dont think we should avoid memebers to post any construction industry related topics. These are not spam but good questions. the purpose for this newsgroup is to help people exchange knowledge and information, right? I suggest the administrator publish a rule to let members know what should post and what should not.

Jay

Reply to
Jay Zhu