Building stud partition onto tile floor with under floor heating

Hi all I've got to build 2 walls, one around 4' high around some kitchen units, around 2m long, extending out from a concrete wall. The new wall will have appliances along, apart from a low cupboard at the end furthest from the concrete wall, and the other wall will be a floor to ceiling wall. My problem is that I cannot screw my base into the floor due to underfloor heating under the tiles.
Any ideas how I can get the stability that I need. For the low wall I've thought so far about creating an L shape around the end unit, glueing a wooden baseplate to the floor and hoping that with the unit and worktop this will tie everythng together.
Same for the floor to ceiling, but I'm less worried as i can get good fixings on the roof (concrete roof), though the wall joins two walls at 90 degrees to each other, each wall coming out at 90 degrees and then turning 135 degs towards each other....hope this makes sense.
Anyway - any help or advice greatfully received!
Stuart
i recently had to build a small stub wall about 3' high on a concrete floor with heat tubes. i used PL premium polyurethane glue (comes in caulk gun tubes) on the sole plate the end of the studs where they join the top and bottom plate, and glued it to the wall it was butting into (in addition to nails of course). worked like a charm--i think it is quite a bit stiffer than if i had used concrete anchors and nails alone. snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr wrote: