Availability of smart glass for residential retro fit

I am planning a major remodel in the next 18 months, and I have thought about having multiple windows made with smart glass. That is, the type of glass that can be switched from a transparent state to a cloudy or opaque state via electric switch. I know that this technology has been around for quite some time, but I cannot find anywhere locally or on the web which gives any concrete info on how to purchase such products.
Basically I want to install as many windows on a 25' long X 9" high section of wall as will be allowed due to local windstorm regulations. The windows will located on a new section of wall (in a great room) which will be rising above the existing wall (taking off existing roof, adding higher walls)
I have seen the windows with automated blinds, but I still think that the smart glass has superior aesthetics, and of course the "cool," factor.
Contact the manufacturers. Email them, phone them, etc. Ask where to buy. Here is one. Click on Contact... http://www.switchlite.com/applications.html