Adding foundation wall to an existing slab

Hi!
I have an old garage that we're converting to a shed. We took out the ramped concrete and the front wall (which was mostly a non-functioning garage door!) As built, the walls sit on the slab only 2-3 inches above grade. I'd like to build up a foundation wall (8") at the edge of the existing concrete slab, but am not sure the best way (if possible). What are your suggestions?
Thank you, Keja
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/construction/Adding-foundation-wall-to-an-existing-slab-20879-.htm bxz665 wrote: Hello,
What you need to do is to arrange a huge set of iron rods that can support the needed portion for building out the shed and the rest can be easily taken off.
Reply from- Anshuman Keja_Mac wrote:

Are you keeping the framing? Does the garage change size? If not, does the existing pad have a footing under it? If so, you need to support the existing structure above the proposed pour and form and pour concrete under that. A picture would say a 1000 words or even a drawing. john