Windows Water Stained

Hello All,
We've just moved in and the windows around the house are terribly water [mineral?] stained! We've tried ammonia, Lime Away, and CLR with no help.
Is there an product or a mixture of some cleansers that will take the stains away!?
Many thanks for taking the time to respond!
Alain
On Fri, 26 May 2006 15:46:49 -0700, "A. Pismo Clam"

Perhaps your windows are thermo-pane windows and have leaked. In this case there is little that can be done except replacement.
Phisherman wrote:

They are single pane windows...
On Fri, 26 May 2006 15:46:49 -0700, "A. Pismo Clam"

Try a solution of white vinegar and water. I use this to remove hard water (calcium) spots from windows, and cars (hit by sprinklers).
A little elbow grease, also.