What do you use your steamer on?

I use it to cook fish. Maybe that's a different sort of steamer!

Reply to
Viviane

I had good luck removing candle wax and other blobs of gooey stuff from a bedroom carpet with a wallpaper steamer that had the plate removed. I also found a blast of steam and a stiff brush brought the pile up a treat. It wasn't so good in the kitchen.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Cleaning the toliet....cleaning the siding (killing mildew), moping the kitchen floor, sanitizing the microwave and stove....removing wall paper..any sticky residue gunk etc.....spot cleaning the carpet...cleaning the waste cans....

Mango

Reply to
Mango