stains on t shirts

I have some dark blue t shirts with some darker stains and do not know what they are? Any ideas or web site that might help. Thanks. Greg
GREG BUGGY wrote:

That happened to me after I refilled my inkjet cartridges.

You must have some idea what the stains could be
--
DrClean
www.DrClean.co.uk

fabric softener well enough before I pour it in the wash.
Just work some Tide into the spots. They'll come out.
Cindy
more than likely food... go to your grocery store and buy FELS-NAPTHA for like $1.25.