Slippery wood floors

I have accidentally used furniture polish for cleaning my wood floor and made it slippery. Any suggestions will be greatly appreaciated.
Redd
On 24 Apr 2007 04:24:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Murphy's Oil soap. Try not to leave the water on the floor for too long (use old terry cloth towels and work in small sections). If your floor doesn't have some kind of finish on it, don't try to wash it.