Shower cleaning

I can't seem to get the mildew off our shower door and chalked areas. Looking for ideas.

Mildew should be taken care of with a solution of 50% chlorine bleach and water. If it is really bad, you can spray the area, apply paper towels (like wallpaper) and spray again. Let that sit for several hours and then scrub. You can treat the mineral build-up with a product like CLR - something with phosphoric acid designed to removed mineral build-up. For soap scum, try using a Scotchbright pad or similar plastic scrubber with some mild cleanser like Bon Ami.
Try a hot stem cleaner. I think Wal Mart or Target have the Scunci brand.