Re: oxy clean & bleach

Mixing chemicals can be hazardous to your health. I accidentally mixed bleach and some other cleaner once and thought I was going to be asphixiated.

bleach
Chlorine gas most likely - It'll kill you eventually, which is why chlorine bleach always comes with a warning not to mix it.
-- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web