Make your own Shower Shine

I want to make my own Shower shine or Streak-free Shower cleaner or what have you. The stuff you spray onto a fiberglass surround immediately after showering and don't need to rinse off.
There's got to be some household ingredient you can use for this. I know I could get some Calgon or other non-precipitating softener, but doesn't something else, like vinegar maybe, have the same effect?
-Oldy
I use a spray called Spritz.
My favorite quote: "Have Faith in Jesus"
"Oldylocks" <no> wrote in message

<< I use a spray called Spritz. >> ____Reply Separator_____
Where can this be purchased?
Stanley Home Products