furniture polish with wood stain in it?

Somewhere on TV, maybe DIY or HGTV, someone mentioned using a furniture polish (maybe even a spray-on) with stain in it for those little scratches on furniture. We just moved and could sure use something like that but I can't find it in the supermarket. Where would I look for it? What's it called?
TIA.

There is a product called Briwax which cleans, stains, and polishes. It contains beeswax and a few solvents. It is sold in a round tin for about $15 and comes in 6 colors, including clear. You should find it at a woodworking shop, less likely at a well-equipped hardware store. I know Woodcraft carries it. I don't watch HGTV, although the studios are a few minutes from my home.
another product I've used is OLD ENGLISH Polish....it comes in red color and also a dark brown which covers minor scratches. THe Briwax is an awesome products.
maximovies wrote:

Old English, and Howard's Restore-a-Finish come to mind. Old English can be had in the supermarket, Howard's at hardware stores.
Jessica
Thanks, everybody!
Does Howard's have more of the staining factor that Old English? I have Old English, but I'd really like to try a product that really covers the scratches without having to totally restain.
Any advice on that?
Donna
Donna in Texas wrote:

It work's much better than Old English for covering scratches, and comes in a wider variety of tones. It won't fix a large area of total finish loss, but smaller areas it works very well on and lasts well. I've used it extensively on older oak furniture, that in the past I would have refinished and have been pleased with the results. A pint of Howard's is less than $10 at a neighborhood hardware store, it's at least worth a try before going to the trouble or expense of refinishing. IME, Howard's doesn't interfere with subsequent refinishing efforts.
Jessica

I have Old English in a yellow color, a red, and a very dark brown. Since it's an oily liquid, you can't beat it for ease of use. Just put a little on a small rag and wipe it across the scratch. Usually it is hidden.
--
Epithelial Infancy