Found Some Great New Chemical Free Products

I have read this group for some time and got some great ideas. I was looking for a change and wanted to get ride of the stuff I had been using because my daughter has gotten assma and our house some times just smelled of chemicals. I found out about Momswin which has chemical free cleaners and they sell for less than many store brands or at least the same. Anyway, I bought some and my family LOVES them. Many of these problems I see you ask about are all solved faster and better but with products that do not have the dangerous chemicals. Check it out at www.momswin.com/kismet and request info. if you are interested. I will now be sharing some tips since I am armed and ready to takle it all.
--

"Doing what you've always done,
will get you where you've always been."

A change would be good. May I suggest changing to misc.forsale? You should be able to get rid of the stuff there.
--
Barbecue Bob serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants