Found Some Great New Chemical Free Products

I have read this group for some time and got some great ideas. I was looking for a change and wanted to get ride of the stuff I had been using because my daughter has gotten assma and our house some times just smelled of chemicals. I found out about Momswin which has chemical free cleaners and they sell for less than many store brands or at least the same. Anyway, I bought some and my family LOVES them. Many of these problems I see you ask about are all solved faster and better but with products that do not have the dangerous chemicals. Check it out at

and request info. if you are interested. I will now be sharing some tips since I am armed and ready to takle it all.

Reply to
Karen Neapolitan

A change would be good. May I suggest changing to misc.forsale? You should be able to get rid of the stuff there.

Reply to
Barbecue Bob