DRINKING COKE A COLA FROM CANS

I thought no one would mind if I tell here:
Coke a Cola needs to be drunk out of a can with a straw because I have been told ratsick is put into warehouses to keep rats out, hence the rats crawl over the cans leaving a residue of rat poision. A person has died from such things.
--
Kind Regards
Jeanette/Jeannie
"Jeanette" wrote:

Disgusting stuff. How anyone could drink such muck beggars belief
the residue can't be much worse than the aluminum leached into the soda by the chemicals in the cola.