DRINKING COKE A COLA FROM CANS

I thought no one would mind if I tell here:

Coke a Cola needs to be drunk out of a can with a straw because I have been told ratsick is put into warehouses to keep rats out, hence the rats crawl over the cans leaving a residue of rat poision. A person has died from such things.

Reply to
"Jeanette"

Disgusting stuff. How anyone could drink such muck beggars belief

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

the residue can't be much worse than the aluminum leached into the soda by the chemicals in the cola.

Reply to
Just Me