Cleaning shower door frame

The aluminum frames of my shower doors are starting to change from a shiny finish to a dull and dirty looking finish. I clean them with my regular shower cleaner, but they always look dirty almost to the point that the finish has changed color. Any suggestions what I could use?

I have had good results with a product called "Met-ALL" http://www.wicksaircraft.com/catalog/product_detail.php/pidS66~subid $56/
Sorry I don't have a specific brand to recommend, but look for a metal polish specific to aluminum. You could try a rag moistened with vinegar, sprinkle with table salt, polish, and rinse.