Reply to
Dawn

Lol

Reply to
Dawn

How can you laugh about my misfortune?

Reply to
Choreboy

:My sewing needles bind in fabric because they have rust spots. I am :told I can remove the rust. How?

I can't believe they don't make stainless steel sewing needles. I have some rusty needles, too, You could sand them with fine wet-dry sandpaper. I like the advice about the chalk and storing in a warmer place.

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

available, someplace like JoAnne's. Even check e-Bay if you can't find one locally.

The pin cushion was made into the shape of a tomato. Attached to it, by a cord, was a strawberry. This is filled with emery. You just plunge your needle through several times.

I do this if the needles start hanging up when going through fabric. I lived in a desert/hot area and my fingers would get sweaty.

Joan

Reply to
jes