cleaning a microwave

I need some serious help in knowing how to get a bad stain out of my microwave. I burned Hamburger Helper in it and now the yellow powder has stained my microwave inside. What is an effective way to remove this stain?
Serious replies only! Please e-mail me at
Remove NOSPAM to reply!
Please reply with the subject line 'cleaning your microave'!