Bath Tub Cleaning Problem

Page 2 of 2
Mrs Bonk wrote:

If I told you I was, you can be sure it was for your own good. Since losing my license, I have been able to devote more time to the culinary arts, which I approach as I approached my surgical practice.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

I had your best interests at heart. If you keep quiet about my practicing without a license, I'll keep quiet about what's buried in your garden.
Since the board asked me to retire, I have been able to devote more time to the culinary arts, which I practice with surgical precision.
Sawney Beane wrote:

My garden was at one time a part of the local churchyard. I have been assured that no dead bodies are under my soil however I did dig up part of a stone angel when I first lived here. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.

Dismemberment and cannabilism are not qualities to boast about Mr Beane.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

I didn't say I was dismembered from the medical association, I said they asked me to retire. "Cannabilism" isn't in my dictionary. I assume you are insinuating something about the consumption of cannabis. Speaking of that, you'd better perform a painstaking search of your premises. If your politicians have a zero-tolerance policy and they find any residue of whatever your stoned angel was smoking, they'll seize your garden. It will be an uphill battle, but we'll be behind you.
Sawney Beane wrote:

How amusing. Perhaps my spelling was rather poor in my previous post. It should of course have been "cannibalism" Maybe i should use the spellchecker that comes with the program. Thank you for the offer of support Mr Beane but I have no need of it. My garden gate is kept well locked and bolted.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

But you said you had nothing to hide.
Sawney Beane wrote:

Nothing to hide but I don't want riff raff intruding on my privacy.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

Privacy is concealment. Hiding is concealing.

Is that you, Chore Boy?
peggo
peggo wrote:

MRS BONK IS CHORE BOY??????? Well knock me down with a feather! So that's what she's hiding!
Sawney Beane wrote:

For goodness sake. How could I possibly be Choreboy? What nonsense, you are trying to make a smokescreen. I have it on good authority Choreboy lost his account a little while ago. Perhaps Peggo is right, maybe YOU are Choreboy re-incarnate! I have no time for all this nym shifting and sock puppetry nonsense. You would do well to stay with one name in future then we will all know who's who.
Mrs Bonk wrote:

I said something to Mrs. Bonk. Peggo answered. I said something to Peggo. Mrs Bonk answered. I think I've caught a sock puppet.

Who are you talking to?
peggo
peggo wrote:

That's right. *I* knew I was talking to peggo, but how did *you* know?
Sawney Beane wrote:

I think it's you that's wiggling on the hook
Mrs Bonk wrote:

I'M NOT MRS. BONK!