avioding unwanted attention

The other day I tried a front-loading washer. My clothes came out so clean and soft that I'm tempted to wear fresh clothes every day.
However, an unpleasant experience in 1967 makes me hesitate to buy a front-loader. I went to Hollywood to see "Camelot." I'd been warned that there were men with unusual appetites in Hollywood. As I walked to the bus station, one of those men kept driving slowly past and looking at me.
Is there any way I can wear clean, soft clothing without attracting such attention?
--
Best Regards,
Lloyd

You need a dolly bird on your arm when you are out and about. I am going to volunteer my services. I'm not exactly a spring chicken but I'll do for the job, can you carry shopping? e mail me for more details. Tip: If you wash your padded bra in a front loader be sure not to use powder. PS I didn't know they did the lottery in Hollywood and in '67? .....Are you sure?

It was probably his padded bra that drew attention.