Answer

....six years later It was an Ibanez L5 Jazz Guitar
It doesn't matter wrote:

Maybe the puzzle is too hard. Maybe he is not listening. Maybe he doesn't want to play.
It doesn't matter wrote:

?
E Z Peaces wrote:

For goodness sake, is there any need to encourage this type of poster? They have nothing to offer the group except inane ramblings. Sadly, of late, AHC has nothing but trolls, spam and idiots. Talking of which, I wonder what happened to Dr Clean? Does anyone have his website URL?
Mrs Bonk wrote:

http://www.drclean.co.uk/VidPages/TrsNC1.asp
E Z Peaces wrote:

Thank you SO much. Very interesting. Is that Dr Clean? He seems to have a slight problem with the flex now and again. I've seen those steam irons in the shop and did consider buying one, I am not sure about the high holder, it doesn't look as though it works well. I do so hate ironing.