Answer

....six years later It was an Ibanez L5 Jazz Guitar

Reply to
It doesn't matter

Maybe the puzzle is too hard. Maybe he is not listening. Maybe he doesn't want to play.

Reply to
Rose

?
Reply to
E Z Peaces

For goodness sake, is there any need to encourage this type of poster? They have nothing to offer the group except inane ramblings. Sadly, of late, AHC has nothing but trolls, spam and idiots. Talking of which, I wonder what happened to Dr Clean? Does anyone have his website URL?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

E Z Peaces

Thank you SO much. Very interesting. Is that Dr Clean? He seems to have a slight problem with the flex now and again. I've seen those steam irons in the shop and did consider buying one, I am not sure about the high holder, it doesn't look as though it works well. I do so hate ironing.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk