Visited Falling Water Today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqsk4WARk2I

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:29:19 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut
A very dark place. Why even post or dispose in this manner.
A Troll wrote:

You dislike like Falling Water?
...It's because I was thinking about Don's FLW-coffee-table-book visits and Rico's responses.
On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:30:58 -0400, Seor Popcorn-Coconut

No - just piss poor quality photo quality and video capture.
A Troll wrote:

Just pretend you've been, but, at the time, were very tired, preoccupied, stoned and a little tipsy from a couple of shots of booze.
Why do I feel like I might be hit with an RPG or have my throat slit by a screeching she-devil (with nice tits) while on this architectural tour?

Michael Bulatovich wrote:

I like this stuff, it sits well with me.
"With the decline of antiquity and the spread of Christianity, the concept fell into disuse..."
Fuck.