Visited Falling Water Today...

Señor Popcorn

A very dark place. Why even post or dispose in this manner.

Reply to
A Troll

You dislike like Falling Water?

...It's because I was thinking about Don's FLW-coffee-table-book visits and Rico's responses.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

No - just piss poor quality photo quality and video capture.

Reply to
A Troll

Why do I feel like I might be hit with an RPG or have my throat slit by a screeching she-devil (with nice t*ts) while on this architectural tour?

Reply to
Secretia Green

?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I like this stuff, it sits well with me.

"With the decline of antiquity and the spread of Christianity, the concept fell into disuse..."

Fuck.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

Just pretend you've been, but, at the time, were very tired, preoccupied, stoned and a little tipsy from a couple of shots of booze.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn