Re: "The best architecture makes you scrap your previous assumptions about a building type."

Well, I didn't read the article, but in looking at the subject line: "The best architecture makes you scrap your previous assumptions about a building type", and then the backers, what popped into my head, based on a few past expereinces, is that, Sure, one's opinion can, and maybe even often does, change - *but*, there is no guarantee that this change will be a postive change, given that I've seen a coupel glossy spread that just made me say "Blyecch!"
;)