Re: OMG ! Instant Heart Attack!!!!!!!!!

Don wrote:

This is what my brother's other resto's dessert menu includes: http://www.wingnutswings.com/dessert.html

When my nephew dies and goes to heaven, I now know where he'll end up. More for the wings than the desserts.
RicodJour wrote:

I've had the wings but not the desserts. I'm less of a fan of my brother's desserts in general, but he rules in soups. They package them in these flexible vacuum packages and you can probably order them by phone or email.

If he can ship them by email, I'm in. I hate waiting. I have cable if that helps.
RicodJour wrote:

That would be nice, but it's doubtful that would ever be possible, or if it was, that it might fuck the soup up beyond edibility. For one, consider this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heisenberg_compensator
You'd also need infiniteband.

Does he own the chain or just one of these places? We just got one of them here in So Cal. Been wanting to go, but it's tough with a vegetarian GF.
--
Edgar

Edgar wrote:

AFAIK, his is original (just the one for now), but it makes sense that some other business venture in another country would come up with the same name for a chicken-wing place. If you know, I'd be curious as to what the logo of the business looks like and what their site's address is.

Here it is:
http://www.wingnuts.biz /
--
Edgar

Edgar wrote:

Thanks, and a totally different business. A cheap imitation. ;)
Don wrote:

So you had supper there then?