Gala Mont Buildings for Landscaped Lawns

A Gala Mont custom building can be a pool house, a potting shed or even a guest house. And we promise, even if its for storage, it doesn't have to look like a shed! Gala Mont buildings are designed and custom built exclusively for each lawn or garden. Visit www.galamont.com to see our growing portfolio or call 877.350.3551 to talk with Gala Mont artisan and building designer, Steve Stoltzfus.