Drafting Services

I am an "Architectural Draftsman and Designer" with over 40 years experience providing architectural drafting services for the privet sector, builders and architects. I can assist you with all of drafting needs for new construction, as-builds, renovations, restorations and even turn your sheet drawings to cad format, for commercial or residentional construction. I have been in the construction industry full time for over 47 years as a master Carpenter , so I have a good working knowledge of construction. I provide "working plans" I work from my office in my home. You will find my fees very reasonable and competitive and all of my work is completed by me only, I do not sub-contract out.
Anthony M. Ippolito Providing Architectural Drafting snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privet

Maybe he's hedging his bet?