Re: OT - WHITE TRASH CHRISTMAS

Lonnnng load.....

.... my ass. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg load. And I have DSL.

but funny. I think I recognized several people, from here.

We'll see. Maybe. Maybe not.

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

2.1 MB. Must have been a slow server. I got it in the background and forgot about it, so I have no idea how long it took.

My flash plugin is broken, and I can't figure out why. I downloaded it (the flash in question) separately, and have been trying to play it with a free-standing player, but the sound is badly mangled.

How funny is it? Should I dick around and figure out why my plugin broke, or get on with my life?

Reply to
Silvan

Works fine in WinXP... IMO build a jig, not your OS. ;-)

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Just FWIW, I don't care anything about building my OS anymore either. That's why I run Debian, and apt-get my way out of almost every hassle. (Not this one, obviously.)

Anyway, what, you never upgraded something on Windows only to find a few things broken? If so, you're in the minority. Used to happen to me all the time.

This particular matter isn't anything I need to compile. It's a plain text file somewhere that needs diddling, or maybe deleting. Sure beats the hell out of wading through the registry in order to accomplish effectively the same thing.

Reply to
Silvan