Re: OT - COFFEE WAVE

I gotta get one of these. Just what I need to brew up a bit of Luzianne

> Coffee, goood stuff.

I have a similar made by Black&Decker for making espresso and cappucino. I don't use it often, but it works well.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Kreitler

I prefer my Bunn professional coffee maker. Having one at the fire station spoiled me and I had to buy one for the house.

Tried both. Don't like either. This is from someone who has drank coffee that poured like hot tar and tasted like battery acid, and still gone back for more.

JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year.

- Lady Myria LeJean.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

TexasFireGuy