Re: “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition” will be in Buffalo, NY Nov. 7 to No v. 14, 2009

Nova wrote in news:009d9540$0$32363$c3e8da3 @news.astraweb.com:

It's been announced the ?Extreme Makeover: Home Edition? will be > building a house in Buffalo on Nov. 7 through Nov. 14, 2009. My church > is one of the organizing groups. I've been asked to volunteer and I'm > considering doing so. > > Has anyone on the group participated in any of their builds and if so > what are you feelings about the experience? >

I've got a buddy who's helped with one of the houses. Still haven't seen it on to see if he got on camera. If you help, make sure you find out the air date of the show so you can tape it.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper