OT Warning the bin laden suicide link is a virus

Page 2 of 2
OK WHO FARTED?!
<grin>
wrote:

have much to do with shaping wood. A big reason for that

And most of those that don't already have a reply are about

have no answer. And, since I see little reason to post "me

will give you an answer." in the other case, I remain silent

or speak as if they feel, this environment is essentially a

of order, etc. and off-agenda business is frowned-on, to

with a common interest getting together at the local diner

with a group of friends and been able, or even wanted,

topic is defined.

whatever direction fancy takes it. Others pick it up and

around the table at the diner. How many of the coffee

restrain their conversation strictly to the common

there talk about nothing but matters of interstate commerce?

traffic, law enforcement, and other matters directly bearing on

I'll bet that's not the only subject discussed.

coffee klatch at the local diner.

Or run Linux.
--
Howard Lee Harkness
General insurance information: http://www.HLHins.com

Yup, that too. Also not impressed by the virus & worm of the week, for pretty much the same reasons.
Well, Duh!
Anyone who:
a) doesn't have antivirus protection
and/or
b) opens _anything_ from an unknown or unreputable source
gets what they deserve.
www.pricewatch.com lists McAfee for as little as $6.50, and Norton for as little as $8.99. Antivirus is cheap.
Stupid, well, that can be very expensive.

Osama

That's _significantly_ below retail, and I'd be wary of those vendors. By the way, pricewatch just indexes sellers' websites, it doesn't sell anything itself.

You bet. If you choose to run Windows with all of it's vulnerabilities, buy an antivirus, use it, keep it up to date, and run the windows updates. Almost all of these exploits attack things which have already been fixed, but people are behind on doing the updates so they get them.
Uh huh.
'Naked pictures of Brittany Spears' is a virus too.
--

FF