OT:/ Overhead projector.

That's right. The Zeiss Planetarium "Sky Theater" is an overhead projector.... and a Saturn V is a farking bottle rocket.

McCain, we all know you're out of touch, but jeeeezus, dude.... that was some stupid.

Robatoid

PDQ

The question remains, why should it be the federal government who's paying for it?

Reply to
Just Wondering

It wasn't, was it?

Reply to
Robatoy

OOpps... I erred. In my reading of the Adler press release, I made a mistake. The DID get 'some' fed money.

Robatoy

He's in the grabbing at straws mode.

IOW, keep throwing crap at the wall and hope something sticks.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

He's soooo screwed...

Reply to
Robatoy

He's soooo screwed...

It's almost pathetic to watch.

Reminds you of a fish out of water and hanging on a hook while hopelessly flopping around.

The McCain of 2000 must have his gut in knots over what has happened to the McCain of 2008.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I never liked the sunnuvabitch. He got shot down. He lost. Hobknobbed with the enemy over tea. Now he lies, lies, lies.

Reply to
Robatoy

following:

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Oh good God.... sooo toeing the party line... see no evil and all that rot. You are SO predictable....and WRONG!

Reply to
Robatoy

On Oct 9, 11:54=A0pm, Mark

blah blah blah....

You know what is wrong with you? You can't win/sustain an argument on its own merit. So you have to make up shit in order to try to win. How is THAT for integrity? It is guys like you who turn people away from religion. Just too much hypocrisy.

So you bought into the Bush lies. Good for you. Now live with it.

Reply to
Robatoy

Beautiful. What an absolutely ignorant response. The guy was brutally tortured and left with many permanent injuries, and you feel comfortable saying that. FOAD.

todd

Reply to
todd

I suppose you support this as well?

Robatoy

Hey..if you're going to be dumb....LOL:

Robatoy

FrontPage magazine what a racist rag propaganda piece of shit ......you read that? Do you have black slaves do all the heavy lifting lol

Reply to
Rusty

Sigh. I'll take one more shot. You did not say that you didn't feel he was qualified to be president. To summarize your statement above, you said you a) didn't like him and b) accused him of being overly friendly with his captors. Now, I don't care if you don't like him or not, but degrading his service to our country like you did is pretty repugnant. Like it was his fault for getting shot down and tortured. "Hobknobbed with the enemy over tea". Since you're such a big man, I'd like to see you say that to McCain's face.

todd

Reply to
todd

Naaaa, That whole 'tea with the enemy' is just a smear based on lies. I thought you'd recognize the tactic.

Reply to
Robatoy