OT OSB Price rise?

Why did OSB board get so pricey? Last year is was about $5.00 a sheet. Now it's around $15.00 a sheet. What happened? I was going to build a garage/shop in my back yard until I priced OSB. I'm going to wait and see if the price comes back down in the near future.

Reply to
lrego

Plenty of reading to keep you going until the price comes down.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Reply to